Our fun local food expert will meet you at a starting point in Firostefani and lead you through the traditional towns of Firostefani and Fira, following a pebbled downhill footpath right on the edge of world famous Santorini caldera.
Eat & Walk Santorini Food Tour
what to expect?
- More Info
Our goal is to showcase the flavors and ingredients of Mediterranean cuisine from a local standpoint, in a fun & informative manner to really let you experience Greek food as the locals do!
During the tour, you will have the opportunity to taste Santorini & Greek food, street food, samples of local beer, wine and raki, Cycladic cheeses & cold cuts, olive oil tasting, delicacies from bakery and traditional sweets.
Expect a minimum of 7 stops, but probably a few more – that depends on the season and availability of our local partners. Breathtaking views are an essential part of every experience in Santorini, so take your camera with you, there will be plenty of great photo opportunities.
FACTS & FIGURES
- Group Size: up to 8 people max (is there more of you? email us
- Start of tour: 10am
- Duration: 4 to 4.5 hours
- Route: start in Firostefani – end in Fira
- Walking difficulty: moderate to easy, with some steps, approx. 2.5km/1 mile
- Price: 85 euros per person
- A minimum of 7 stops along the way with lots of yummy Greek food, including olive oil tasting
- Santorini Wine – Local Raki – Santorini Beer (Don’t get us wrong – this is not a booze tour, but Greek food just pairs so well with a glass or two!)
- The company of a passionate and fun local foodie, who you might be calling your new best friend by the end of tour
- Unlimited photo stops (and we are prepared to serve as your personal photographers)
- A map of Santorini
- Bye-bye present to keep forever & ever
- Our friendship & support before and after the tour – email us, call us, what’s app us, message us – we are here to help you plan your holiday or assist with anything else you might need